Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Kevin's Graduation Video

video

It is about 4 minutes long - sit back and enjoy! The first picture is from the first day when he got in...you can see the change in him as you watch. And yes, that is him as Santa and him on the bongo's. He got to pick his song...make sure your speakers are on. God is good! :-)

**On another note, today is day 3 of the Love Dare & today is Love is not selfish. We had to buy something today for each other to show that we thought of the other during the day. And, we still had to use Love is patient and bite our tongues if the other irritated us. So far, so good!

Hope you enjoyed the video ~ I have watched it many times and praised God for Kevin and John 3:16!!

*if you want to see the video larger than this - go to the John 3:16 site and go to the 1st March 15th video.

6 comments:

RoozGal said...

That's a perfect song! WTG Kevin!

Becca Barnhart said...

I loved the video, it brought tears to my eyes! God is so good.

Sandy said...

Well thanks for making me cry! Loved the video. I'm so proud of you Kevin - and you too Lori. Beautiful rendition of my absolute favorite song.

Jill said...

Gave me chills! You are so right...God is so good!

Anonymous said...

Love the video. Congrats to both of you. You have worked so hard now you can reap the rewards.
Peggy

Lindsey said...

That is beautiful! What a transformation!