Saturday, March 21, 2009

Love Black & Whites

Glen was our marriage counselor and minister for the wedding. He has been a big source of encouragement and support for me & Kevin over the past few months.
I have edited all the wedding pictures this morning and made about 20 of them into black & whites. We made our announcement to send out when we get back from St. Lucia and made it black & white too. :-) We ended up with 177 pictures total ~ yippee! A scrapbookers dream! HA! Big thanks to Dad & Momma Gayle for constantly snapping those cameras!!
Kevin & I spent our first day as husband & wife laughing and giggling all day, browsing local flea markets and antiques (a fav past-time of ours), and grilling steaks. Yummy! On the way home, we stopped at the meat market and Kevin got Jax a big chew bone & us some steaks. We were all very content yesterday!!
Now, it's time to start our day together today...
*PS. This is a new blog, so thank you for your patience with the glitches. I believe I fixed the comment glitch from yesterday. All by myself too - Lindsay who has to do all my fixes and designs would be so proud! And, I am still trying to figure out why I can't make capital letters!!! ha! :-)

5 comments:

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. You look so beautiful in all the photos! i just love weddings, and looking at photos, I'd seriously sit down and look at all 177 of them! :) Lindsay did a new blog for me too, and it's all in lower case as well. I think it's a setting she did or something. I haven't asked her about it because I like it :)

Laski said...

Lori! You look absolutely LOVELY!

And even more importantly . . .

You look HAPPY.

You deserve this. Both of you . . .

LOVE the new place!

Vader's Mom said...

Beautiful!!! The black & white adds such a classic look to them - You guys look so happy and you are beautiful!

RoozGal said...

You look so beautiful! Only a truly pretty gal can look good in black/white photos and woman you are stunning! Those eyes are just overflowing with happiness! I'm thrilled for you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love the black and whites. You both look so happy! Congrats again and I hope you had a fabulous week. You have both worked hard for it.
Love Peggy