Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome to OUR blog!!

We did it! We finally got married!!! Woo-hoo!!For those of you who have followed us at my old blog, you know our story. It has been a journey to get to where we are today, but a journey I would take again to get here!! I married my very best friend in world yesterday. We are realistic that in life there will be trials, but we know we can get through anything with God and each other.
Our story started years ago as elementary kids in children's church on Sunday's. He will also tell you that in the 3rd grade, I made fun of him for crying because he was scared of his teacher. What a mean kid I was! ha! When we were 15, we even dated most of our 10th grade year (I think I shared those teenage pictures of us before). Even when it didn't work out, we were great friends in high school and best friends in college. The only time that we drifted apart was during our first marriages. Funny how life works, within a year or so of each other, we were both divorced and had re-connected. We have a much greater appreciation of each other because of our first marriages.
And, now look at us, MARRIED!! So, if you are interested in where the story goes from here, then just check back here with us. This is a blog of our journey...the good, the bad, the boring and the exciting! :-)

3 comments:

RoozGal said...

What an amazing love story you guys have! You are so lucky to have been given a second chance and I just know that together you will conquer whatever life throws at you. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and joy!! Love ya!

Lindsey said...

I've been waiting for this picture!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You both have so much to be thankful for!!! What a beautiful sight!!

The Flip Flop Mamma! said...

I really think that you two should sit down and write a book about your relationship and everything you've been through together. It could be like you write one chapter and then he writes the next, that would be cute :)