Sunday, March 22, 2009

What I want to remember...

I know that the picture above most people wouldn't like because it is dark, but I like the colors and the shadows...
My favorite memories from the day that I want to always remember are:
*How Kevin saved the bouquet by taking it apart and pulling out the all extra stuff the florist added & putting it back together exactly like I visioned it. What a guy!
*I was never nervous about marrying Kevin ~ only about everything getting done & last minute glitches. But once again, Kevin saved the day!
*I want to always remember the giddy feeling and how we would look at each other and just smile REALLY big!
*I was so ready to be Mrs. Benson that when Glen was going over the rings and I had to repeat after him, I was getting ahead of him! LOL!
*I loved that our parents were there to share this special moment with us.
*Oh, and how could I forget?!? I didn't fall down in heels on gravel!! A big accomplishment for my clumsy self! Ha!

I do love this man with all my heart!Be back in a week...

3 comments:

Vader's Mom said...

I'm so very happy for you guys!! What sweet memories...

llcoolsmith said...

CONGRATULATIONS! What an awesome surprise! I'm so proud for you guys! I'm responding to your email with more. YAY!

RoozGal said...

I like the dark picture of just your silhouettes! You should blow it up large and use it as a background on a scrapbook layout. Of course, if you were DIGITALLY scrapbooking you could even change the opacity and the shade....LOL (Sorry, always trying to convert!)