Thursday, April 30, 2009

Craaazzy Busy

First - check out our first married couple purchase:
a new deep freeze ~ aren't we exciting??? LOL!
In true Benson fashion, we made the purchase 30 minutes before store closing and had to run and borrow a trailer real quick to get it home. Nothing like last minute because we had to have it the next day for catering stuff. Yep, being a Benson now, I will have to relax my organization a little more! ha! And big thanks to my friend, Laura for the trailer...as you can see it has come in handy for more than the freezer.

Our catering job for the weekend is 45 minutes away. So, we have had a week of making runs to "town" to get supplies and then out to Lonoke to drop off supplies. Yesterday, I left the house at 6:30 am and we got home at 8:30 pm AND I still had school work to do. So, those who know how well I handle stress will not be surprised that I had a mini-breakdown. It is all working out though and this weekend will be fun! And, we got a new freezer! :-)

2 comments:

RoozGal said...

Take a deep breath and relax. It will all get done, it always does. Besides, even if it doesn't, you two still have the cutest freezer on the block!

Tasha said...

Hang in there...At least you got a new freezer, LOL.