Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A few more...

Here are a few more pics from the reception...wish I had time to whip out a slideshow, but I barely have time to post. Now the reception is behind us and we are running like crazy for a big catering/concession job Kevin has this weekend. I just want to chill on the couch! LOL!
There were fish being caught...
and this is me with my most awesome co-workers, Becca & Lindsey.

The bouncy house was a hit and GREAT idea by John 3:16...thank YOU!

Kevin is in love with my friend, Jill's kiddo...can you blame him? He is pretty cute!

And here are our Granny's...I think they approve of the cake! :-)Ok...all you folks that took pictures, please send 'em to me, Please!!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Awwww looks like so much fun! The cupcakes looked wonderful!

Steff said...

How sweet! I love the idea of having a cupcake wedding cake. :) So since Kevin is so in love with the little ones does that mean there might be a little one in y'all's future?!

I'm really glad that you two are so happy together. It is only what you two deserve!