Sunday, April 26, 2009

He's a keeper!

Kevin made me dinner tonight, but instead of just cooking, I walked into this: We never sit at the table - usually the snack bar & he had the table all set up with the flowers left over from last night's reception!! How awesome is he? Pretty awesome!!
We were going to freeze the topper cake and eat it for our 1 year anniversary like you are "supposed to do" according to tradition. But the thought of freezer cake didn't sound too great, so we decided to eat it NOW while it's good!! ha! So...how about some ribs and wedding cake?
Sounds good to me! YUM!
Thanks babe! Love ya!
**Reception pics tomorrow!! Promise!!**

3 comments:

Tasha said...

What a sweetheart.

Boy oh Boy does those ribs looks GOOD

RoozGal said...

He definitely is a keeper!! Flowers too???! I am so jealous.

Lindsey said...

OH YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE ME SOME WEDDING CAKE!!