Sunday, April 5, 2009

Yay Yay Yay!!!!

I am finished with this semester's class!! AND, I barely studied, but I know I made an A. There is NO way that I didn't. The final was 50 "short answer" that really were multiple choice and I only had to guess on 3 of them. Then, there were 2 essays with a 200 word minimum that I knew the topics. So, I am sure I made an A! woohoo! Now, I have 2 month break before I try to take my last two classes this summer. One is full so I am having to email this week and beg them to let me in. Wish me luck! :-)

Yesterday was success all around except for missing my hubs. I can't believe how much I've missed the big bear this weekend. We are just ate up with it...newlywed faze...right? ha! I had a good lunch with some family in Conway before I headed home for scrap night & my friend with twin girls stopped by and surprised me. Those girls are precious! I should've grabbed my camera to show you...what was I thinking?

My scrappin' girls last night surprised me with a cake and a big 'ole gift card to Hobby Lobby to go get all my wedding scrappin' supplies. How awesome are they? Pretty awesome!! Then, as some of you know, they finally suckered me into facebook. It's true...I said I wouldn't do it because I would be addicted. I knew it was bad for me, but I did it anyway. And, I got no scrappin' done. Just facebook! ha! I did manage to get my profile set up and organize some pictures, plus funny girl fixed my computer, so it wasn't a total loss for scrap night! ha!
Now, I gotta go and read some other people's profiles and see what's going on....:-)

2 comments:

RoozGal said...

Congratulations on the known A!! I knew you could do it!!!

Tasha said...

Congrats Lori on the class. I am so proud of you.

Thank you so much for the marriage announcement. I was having a blah day and when I opened it, I smiled. Its so great to have friends like you!