Thursday, May 14, 2009

Agenda

The weekend looks oddly familiar and filled with smells of BBQ and dreams of sleeping in!!!
First, thank goodness tomorrow is Friday! Yeehaw! I will have (hopefully) field day tomorrow at school. There are threats of cancelling because of all the rain. Boo-hiss! Kevin will be working concessions all day tomorrow. Thank God for family help! :-)
Saturday we have another full day of concessions. You would think by now I would be tired of the BBQ, but when he asked what I wanted for dinner tonight my answer was ribs. YUM! I didn't get them because they take too long to cook and I didn't give enough notice. But, I bet he can throw some on this weekend! (hint hint)
You know where we will be Sunday - John 3:16.
And, best of all, next week is my last 5 day work week this school year!! YIPPEE!!
Happy Weekend Everyone!

4 comments:

RoozGal said...

I am so jealous that your have a long summer vacation coming up. Not to mention the fact that you have a live-in chef. Hmmmph! :)

Sandy said...

Kayce said that Kevin was his favorite cousin after eating those ribs Saturday! They were yummy!

Sandy said...

Oops!I mean HER favorite cousin!

Lori&Kevin said...

WHAT?!? I have dropped in status!??!