Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Almost there!

I just got final word on my practicum in the fall and am officially registered...for everything I need to graduate...I will never have to register for a class again! Woo-hoo!! I am in my last two classes this summer. Then, in the fall, I have a one hour portfolio class (nervous about that portfolio!!), and my practicum (which is like student teaching - I somehow have to work AND log in 160 hours in an elementary and middle school library. Not sure how that is going to work, but I will worry about it when it comes!) For now, I am thrilled to have everything lined up. I had to BEG to get into one of the classes to graduate in December. I'm off to do my happy dance!!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

YAY, I am so happy for you!

Becca Barnhart said...

Congrats! Just don't leave for a library too soon, we love you too much here!