Monday, May 25, 2009

Do I have to?

I am in heavy denial that I have to go back to work tomorrow!! I know it's only for 8 more days, but it is 8 jam packed days with hyper kids and tons of paper work. Wahhh!!! This 3 day weekend has been just what I needed. I have 4 out of my 6 flowerbeds ready for mulch. I think once summer gets here, I am going to move one of my flowerbeds but that's another story...(that Kevin probably doesn't want to hear! ha!) I got my pond cleaned out and running. Love my pond! Just waiting now on the new pump to do it's job so I can see my fish!! We spent every bit of wedding money we got at Lowe's this weekend! Isn't that easy to do? I got one of those nifty power trimmers for the bushes that I have wanted for awhile now. Yep, I have loved this weekend...full of things I like to do...and no schedule to get them done by!! Flowerbeds, scrappin', watching the birds in the new bird feeders, and eating Kevin's cooking....life is good!
Until tomorrow....and the classroom full of summer fever children! :-)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I know that feeling, and the end is in sight! Hold on a little bit longer!