Monday, May 18, 2009

I present to you...


My newest toy! I admit that it is long overdue. No more calling people and them thinking I hung up on them because my stupid phone went dead!! Yesterday, a piece of my old phone literally just fell off and the phone turned itself off numerous times. Sorry Michelle!! During this same car ride, my husband is typing away on his blackberry that I envisioned throwing out the window! LOL! So...today, I present to you my new phone!!! The samsung propel that has been my entertainment all night. I have my #'s in, a few ringtones, my doggie's picture as a background and have practiced a few texts. I am all set! Heehee! Feel free to call me so I can either talk on it or figure out my voicemail! :-)

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Fancy shmancy girl!!!

RoozGal said...

I love it! I have unlimited texting so text away!!!! I'll email you my number!

Anonymous said...

Syd said to tell you that you have the same phone she does. She loves hers and thinks you will too!

Kim