Sunday, May 17, 2009

I want...

...to always appreciate the simple things in life.
...to be this in love with my husband years from now.
...Kevin's catering/concessions dream to be a success.
...to raise our kids to be hard workers and know the value of a dollar.
...to more brave about my faith and sharing it.
...to hear the word mom & know it's for me.
...to see pudgy hands reach for me.
...to sit down at the table for dinner each night as a family.
...Jax to live forever. (I know, I know, it can't happen! Boo!)
...everyone to know the peace and joy that comes from having God in your life.
...to raise my kids with old fashioned values.
...to not worry about the little things.
...Kevin to always remember how he got to where he is today and not be afraid to share his testimony.
...to slow down.
...to live each day to the fullest.

That's what I want! :-)

6 comments:

Kevin said...

Is that it? You usually have a list.

Lori&Kevin said...

Ummm...you don't call that a list? How 'bout I make you a honey-do list???

Anonymous said...

You guys are talking back and forth on facebook???Aren't you sitting right next to eachother??? heehee
M.

Becca Barnhart said...

Sounds lake a great list of wants and desires to me!

Lindsey said...

What a great list of wants!!

RoozGal said...

Lori is happy!! And it shows!!