Monday, June 29, 2009

Critic or Guinea Pig?

Either title is fine with me...I will sample Kevin's food any day and everyday!! :-) He is officially writing a food column for a website once a week now. His first article was turned in today, and he included a recipe for nachos. Would I mind eating them to make sure they were up to par? You don't even have to ask twice! Ha!

Yes, they were yummy! Wonder what next week's article is gonna be about? I'm gonna like this!!

*I'll link up when the article is posted. :-)

5 comments:

Amy Foushee Gathright said...

That made my stomach growl! Those look great. :)

Lindsey said...

My mouth is WATERING. I HEART mexican food and OMG I want to eat taht!

Jill said...

If you were trying to make me jealous by posting that picture, then it worked.

RoozGal said...

I'm really hungry now. I could never lose weight with Kevin hangin' around. Those nachos look delicous!

Anonymous said...

Oh the what sacrifices you make for love...
Peggy