Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Dog Days of Summer

Today is what summer should be...a day filled with no responsibilities, giggles, gossip, girlfriends, good food, and puppy breath! :-) The only downside to today was leaving Jax at the vet all day for bloodwork to see if he has Cushings Disease. (We should have results tomorrow.)
I started the day shopping for Kevin's birthday presents. Fun! Then, I went on to Lindsey's house because I was dying to see her new baby...I mean can you blame me? Look how cute she is:
Willow is a miniature Australian Shephard...and precious!!! She looks like a baby bear cub! If Jax had any kind of sense, he would at least let me babysit this sweet puppy! But, he's rotten and doesn't allow other dogs in his house. urgh!
Anyway...I did manage to tear myself away from Willow's fluff and puppy breath to go eat with the girls. YUM! Good pick there Lindsey! :-)
And, once I got home, I had about an hour before I headed out to dinner with two of my other BFF's. Good stuff today!
Now, tomorrow I get to go pick up Big Bear and start eating at home again! Ha!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

What an AWESOME summer vacation day!! You're right, JUST what they should be. And all that good food!!!

Tasha said...

What a sweet puppy. Jax is pretty smart because that little puppy is just TOOOOO CUUUTTTEEEEE, to have in his home! LOL

RoozGal said...

Sounds like an awesome day. Willow is sooooo cute! I asked about Jax on Facebook, did you get my message? Keep us posted!