Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Helpers

We could NOT have pulled off these past 6 weeks of working concessions every weekend without the help of some family and friends. We were a little too busy to really be snapping pictures throughout, but the last 2 days I remembered my camera and after the chaos of the day, I snapped some shots of our helpers.
There are no words that could fully express our gratitude at helping us get this business up and running...but maybe Kevin's BBQ will help! Invites coming soon!
Several Saturday's we had Tanner running drinks:
Don't you want to buy a soda from him? ha!
We had Jared as our runner who did just about anything from running after propane or bread in town when we completely ran out of both...to pulling hot dogs off the grill...to restocking sodas...to running the fryers on the last day. He is one of the helpers that wore many hats. Thanks Jared!
On the last Saturday, we were able to make one of Kayce's dreams come true! She was dying to work for Kevin. She ran dranks with Sandy all day and at the end of the day was thrilled to give us all a break and run the concession stand. I have to say, she did a great job and I think we have a future helper here!
Kevin's nephews and sister really pitched in and helped us run drinks. Austin was even the runner one day. Rhonda got to take my place and run the window a few times. I think my favorite day was the final Saturday when Jared and I were working the food in the trailer with Rhonda on the window. She has amazing customer service and I liked the rush of getting the food out!
Rhonda running drinks: heehee!
As you can see, we managed to have fun throughout! :-)
We had more helpers that I didn't manage to get a picture of - Kristen ran drinks one day for us, Kevin's Mom came every Friday and ran the fryers, Jill & Bradley helped us a few times, and Kevin's dad was our Customer Service Rep one day! ha!
Hope I didn't leave anyone out!! We appreciate ALL of you!! Thanks again!

2 comments:

Becca B. said...

The shots of Tanner and Rhonda are hilarious! The camera loves them both!!!

RoozGal said...

Wow, I am so tired just thinking about all that work! You're lucky to have good help!