Thursday, June 18, 2009

In our little world...

This is what has been happening (short versions only):
*Kevin had his last court date last Thursday before we left for camping. He was able to close a chapter of his life. All went well & no more court. I was still nervous...something about a courtroom...scary to me!!
*Sunday night we left our camping trip and went to Rector to meet up with John 3:16 at Kevin's parents church for a service. Kevin gave his testimony, and I think he did great!! Better than I did - I chickened out and didn't speak! ha!
*Monday we took my Mom to lunch on our way back home. Hmmm....Lackey's tamales - the best!
*I have been killing myself over a Master's project!! Urgh! Ready to be finished but probably have at least 3 more solid days of work on it ahead.
*I have also been a moody mess over this project, money, and the huge mess my house was that I had to clean because we are so messy the cleaning lady quit. HA! Poor Kevin!
*In really great news, Mom got us tickets to see Keith Urban AND Sugarland...my two favs!! Woohoo! I am so excited!!!!
*Other great news, Kevin booked another 3 day concession job today for next week.
*In the midst of all that, I have managed to do laundry, unpack from the camping trip, clean house, pay bills, and here is the kicker - start a closet clean-out project and stop and start another project before I finished!! GASP! Kevin is rubbing off on me! I may get rid of this type-A personality afterall! LOL!
So, what's up in your world?

5 comments:

Becca B. said...

Sounds like a good week to me! I'm so happy you guys were able to fully put that chapter of your lives behind you.

Sandy said...

You are about the LEAST messy person I know. Your former cleaning lady would run screaming from my house.....

Lindsey said...

Your cleaning lady quit.....I want details on that conversation please!!!!!

You are a busy woman for sure. I love closet clean outs. Makes you feel so good!

Hang in there with the masters junk. You'll get through it and get it done.

My mouth is watering just thinking about Kevin's catering!!

Tasha said...

I'm so happy court is over with. Now you 2 can really start fresh.


SO JEALOUS. I love Keith Urban. You go to all the great concerts. Not fair! :)

RoozGal said...

I'm so glad all of this stuff is behind Kevin now. It must be such a relief to him and such an accomplished feeling as to how far he has come!

Keith Urban....? Who cares if the cleaning lady quit. Keith Urban make everything right again.