Thursday, July 9, 2009

New Outlook...

I am going to take a page from Simba and Nala's book and chill out and relax!
(they were so sweet today...Simba went to get up and Nala put her paw on him to keep him by her...awww!)
Anyway...I am going to start my relaxing by going camping with my husband this weekend. Woohoo! While I am there, I am NOT taking ANY schoolwork and I will be reading a James Patterson novel. Ahhhh!!! Doesn't that sound better than reading "Administering the School Library Media Center"??? The first chapter is titled "School Library: A Historical Perspective". Yikes!
I have also decided not to let this class eat up my whole summer and keep me from doing what I enjoy. So...my new schedule is to piddle in my flowerbeds in the mornings and work on classwork during the heat of the day. Then, put it away at night. That should keep me on track AND not keep me from my flowerbeds and reading books I want to read. I'll let you know how it works out!
This is why I love working in the flowerbeds...it is relaxing to me and I love the payoff! This bed is in the front and I have worked hard to get my daylillies to be full all around the base of the big tree out front...this year, they look great!! (in my opinion at least because they look how I envisioned them when I did my planting! ha!)

Have a good weekend! I'll be camping, swimming, enjoying Big Bear's camping cooking, and reading....I love summer again!! Ain't no class gonna get me down for long! heehee!!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

I want to go camping again!

RoozGal said...

Have a great time!

Becca B. said...

Sounds like a good plan for being productive, and happy!