Tuesday, July 7, 2009

One Class...

I keep saying to myself, "It's just one class...it's the last one...I can do this!" URGH! I really liked the past 5 days of not having a class to take. But today was the first day of summer II classes and what a class it was (or will be!). I picked a great one (sarcasm) to go out on - 4 assignments and the reading...URGH! One assignments directions alone were 21 pages!!!! And, another is a research paper!!! So much for my last weeks of summer vacation. I gotta get a new attitude about this by tomorrow. Oh, this is also my professor that I have made both my B's in her class. :-( BUT, this is my last official class for my Masters!!!!!! In the fall, I have my practicum, which is 120 hours working in a library and 3 projects, plus I have my portfolio and presentation. Then, on December 12th, you will hear me shouting, "I am finished and am NEVER going to back to school for another thing!! NEVER!" Ha! Keep thinking...almost there...pay raise...almost there...pay raise....

4 comments:

Becca B. said...

Hootie Hoo for being so close to done!

llcoolsmith said...

Shake and BAKE!

Tasha said...

Yay for almost being done!!!!

RoozGal said...

Yeah!! Still...NEVER say NEVER. heehee