Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Here she is....

Kevin's new puppy...almost 9 weeks old...a chocolate lab. I have lost my mind!But it is worth it to see Kevin so happy...he is like a little boy!! I love it!
The pic below is my favorite. As of now, she still doesn't have a name. Any suggestions?

There isn't anything like puppy breath ~ no matter what the breed of dog! ha!I have to say thank you Kevin for letting Jax have the last few years as the only dog and center of attention and my world. I know the sacrifices you made of not having the love of a dog of your own. So enjoy this cute little girl that is going to keep us up all night! :-)
She seems pretty laid back so far...but I know I will eat those words! ha!

6 comments:

Sandy said...

She is precious...did you get any sleep last night??

Tasha said...

She is so sweet. You should call her sassy!

Laura said...

AWW!! So precious!! I think Coco or something funny like a person name like Jill or something! HA! I'm so happy for you guys!

Lindsey said...

Labs are FANTASTIC with kids so when you have yours, there will be NO problems at all! Our dog never chewed things she wasn't supposed to, mostly because she never had access to those things. We kept all shoes, purses, and anything else that dogs might like away from her as a pup, so now, she could care less if there are chewable things laying around. The ONLY things she will nibble on that belong to people are hats, and since Kenny leaves his laying around every room on the floor (I won't pick them up because he SHOULD get them chewed for not taking care of his own things), he has lost many hats to a small nibble in the bill of them. Other than that, no problems. I think just training her now will help cut down on the chewing, but then every pup is different. Just pick up anything she SHOULDN'T chew and then as she gets older hopefully she won't want to chew things other than her toys!!

Vader's Mom said...

I'm so sorry I'm late to the party. She's so adorable!!!

You've got some amazing photos there :)

RoozGal said...

I like the name you decided on (Stella) but I liked Tasha's suggestion of "Sassy" too!! Can we call her Sassy Stella??