Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just sad...

When I feel that I can give Jax a post that will truly honor my love for him, I will...Until then, please know that I appreciate all the messages, prayers, and kind thoughts. I am holding up ok during the day while distracted with work, but when I am home, I am a mess. Every where I look, I expect to see him. He was always right under my feet. My heart is heavy because I miss my boxer boy so much.
Kevin is taking good care of me though. Keep those prayers for comfort coming...

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh no! I am so sorry. I had no idea that he had gone to the Lord. My heart and prayers go out to you. I know that you know he is in a better place and suffers no more. You will forever have his paw-prints all over your heart.

I love you!!! Call me if you need anything.