Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Prayer

I know I have some readers here who are not on facebook, so I am asking again for prayer for my cousin and his little girls. I firmly believe in the power of prayer.
My cousin's wife lost her battle with cancer today. She was way too young and has two precious little girls she won't get to see grow up. Please stop and say a prayer for this family as they try to find their way without their wife and mom. Pray for strength, understanding and comfort.
I cannot imagine what they are feeling right now. Let's lift them up together.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Just said a prayer! Been praying for you too!

Was it your cousin from Texas? That's so hard...it's always impossible to understand how something like this can happen. All we can do is praise God for the time that she was with us.

Love U!!!!

RoozGal said...

Again, I'm late in commenting but I remember seeing your post about this on facebook and the prayers went up and continue to go up! I cannot even imagine.