Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ride Autumn Ride!

What to do on a hot August day, but go to a horseshow? ha! I will say I was expecting to be miserably hot, but there was a breeze all day and it wasn't too bad!
Autumn & her friend were inseparable all day and rode those horses the entire time:
How do you like Doc's new zebra look? He now has a matching halter to wear also but it was accidently left at home...at least it isn't pink! ha!
This is my favorite shot of the day:

YEEHAAAW!!!!

I couldn't see a thing for this shot...the sun was in my eyes and I was just hoping to get the heck out the way in time! :-)
I am in awe of my niece and her love of horses!!

2 comments:

Becca B. said...

Looks like a fun weekend to me!

Lindsey said...

What a great sport to be involved in, even in the extreme heat! She always looks so happy!