Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Catcher in the Rye

Ok - I'll be honest, I have to post this book because I am trying to read more than I did last year and this is my "recording" so I remember what I read. Yes, my memory is THAT bad! ha!

I thought I would go back and read a classic that I liked when I was younger. I cannot even imagine WHY I liked this book except that I must have been going through my rebellion stage and thought at the time it was cool that they cursed every other word. I can't even write a summary on this book because it seemed pretty pointless to me. Sorry if you loved it...I guess I did too the first time around. ha!

I have started another old favorite that I know won't let me down....Where the Red Fern Grows. Yes, I know, I am going to cry!

2 comments:

Laura said...

"Where the Red Fern Grows" is a very hard book to read...if you are not ready for it, put it down for another day...someday I'll try to watch the end of "Marley and Me". :)

Vader's Mom said...

I can't read Where the Red Fern Grown. I'm impressed you are going to try!