Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Dread, stress, fear all rolled into one!

I have my Praxis II test on Saturday for Library Media. It is one of those dreaded standardized tests that I'll either pass or fail. Stress = if I don't pass, I pay $130 to take it again because I can't be a librarian unless I pass. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....
I will try to stay calm on Saturday...deep breaths...go through all those test taking tips I give the kiddo's! ha!
I'll have the results a month later....have I mentioned yet that I am ready for December and graduation and this to all be OVER?? I'm sure I have!! LOL!

2 comments:

Laura said...

You'll be fine! You are so smart!!! Just think positive thoughts and take a few deep breaths.

Good luck chica!

Anonymous said...

Ah best of luck, I think you can go ahead and reserve your celebration dinner in advance. You have this aced!