Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hello

I feel that I am being misrepresented on this blog, so let me take a minute to introduce myself. My name is Stella, and I am now a 9 week old chocolate lab. I am not a termite or the devil.

My people have had me for a week now. I think I am breaking them in nicely. I have already been to Petsmart and Petco. I am now the proud owner of 4 kongs, a buddy glow ball, a stuffed duck, a hoof, a pig ear, a rope bone & two chew bones. I only pretend I want to chew on other things so my people will take me back to the store for more toys. I mean, look at these eyes I give them...who wouldn't want to buy me more stuff?
I have only had one accident in the house. It couldn't be helped. I was only 8 weeks old after all. I love the doggie door and use it all by myself. So far, I am not sold on these things called "walks". But, I am a Razorback fan and it gives me a chance to use my Hog leash. I showed my people what I thought of these "walks" by embarrassing them and pooping in the middle of the road.
I have completely won the big guy over. He was easy. I am now working on the woman in the house. She is coming around even though she thinks I chewed her laptop cord in half...it was the cats and they blamed it on me. I will get them back! I know the woman is sad over her fur kid she calls Jax, so I'll give her a break and try to be really good for her. I think secretly she likes me more than she's saying.
Gotta go now...time to kennel up...we'll talk about those pesky cats on another day. Remember don't believe all the stories you hear about me. I am innocent until proven guilty!

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Stella, you have definitely captured Tanner's heart! He is in love with you and couldn't quit talking about you last night. My pups sure gave me the "sniff over" last night when we got home. They were jealous that I had been with another dog....

Tasha said...

This is probably one of my most favorite posts ever. Stella is so cute and hearing it from her point of view was really adorable. No one can take the place of Jax, but Stella will be a nice cuddle buddy when the winter comes :)

Vader's Mom said...

Hello Stella! You are sure a beauty. I love the fun tricks you are playing on your people to get them to take you out of the house - smart girl!! Play nice with the kitties... They might one day be your allies. Have a wonderful weekend and don't grow up too fast, like my Vader did!

Laura said...

AWW! What a cute post!!!