Monday, September 28, 2009

Never enough hours in the day...

...but I'm starting to find peace in my newest schedule. I just keep saying only 2 more months and all masters work is behind me! :-) I do really enjoy going to the middle school to work on Monday's after school. I love the librarian there, and she is teaching me some real world practical things. I feel like she is someone I will be able to call for help when I have my own library someday. So, even though I am getting home later than I like in the day, I am starting to breathe a little better knowing it is only for a short time. I am also super excited about my parental involvement assignment that is next week. I am planning a "Donuts with Dad" breakfast for the kindergartners. How cute is that going to be!! These are the things I love!

So, I am leaving all my work at work and grading papers on Sunday afternoons for now so I can have plenty of family time with Kevin, Stella & the kitties (who are still not loving the newest family member). Feel free to join me in the countdown - all that stands before me and graduation is 3 more assignments, about 90 hours interning in a library, putting together my electronic portfolio and presenting my portfolio to the professors at UCA. I can do it!!!

5 comments:

Becca B. said...

You need to find a countdown timer for graduation to add to you rblog for now!

Anonymous said...

We just had our Donuts with Dad this week....so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Oops that was from me....M.

Tasha said...

You can do it, I am so proud of you!

Laura said...

You go girl! You are in the home stretch! You can do it!

PS--have you started taking prenatal vitamins?! You know I'm going to be on ya!

xoxox,
laura