Sunday, September 27, 2009

Refreshing Weekend!

This weekend was a great weekend of a whole lotta nothing! :-) It was just what I needed!! I have a ton of things on my to-do list but I only did things I wanted to do. Ahhhh!
Friday night was scrap night with the girls so that was fun. Kevin made us a fabulous meal and served us like we were in a restaurant. He made us stuffed mushrooms, garlic bread, salad and spaghetti and meatballs from scratch. It was YUMMY! I could honestly eat his spaghetti everyday!! Lots of much needed giggles on Friday night! :-)
Saturday was one of those great days where you don't plan anything and just let things happen. We took Stella for her last puppy shots and while there my Bubby called to see what we were doing. He and Valerie were heading out our way to do some shopping. So...we told them to drop off Lucky for Stella to play with - these two played and played so hard that Stella crashed from the time he left til the next morning. ha!

My brothers dog is so water/swimming obsessed that he didn't just drink from my goldfish pond - he plowed off into it for a swim!! LOL! He was happily swimming in circles as I tried to catch him to pull him out. Pretty sure he got a bath when he got home...pond water STINKS! ha!
We had a good visit with my Bubby and sis-in-law...need to do that more often. They stayed for the Razorback game until Kevin was so mad at the Hogs that conversation stopped. LOL!
Today was another relaxing day of catching up with friends I've been playing phone tag with, napping (I actually got to take a NAP!! woohoo!), great church service, and Bible Study tonight.
I hope the peaceful feeling I have from this weekend lasts all week!!!!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Sounds like a great time!