Monday, October 12, 2009

Can't think of a title...

Sometimes the title is the hardest part - ha!
Today was better...maybe just getting everything out is what I needed. I laughed today - real laughs - not fake ones. Good sign.
It was a long day, but I do really enjoy working at the middle school library on Monday afternoon's. My day started with a good conversation with my boss and ended with a Beth Moore Bible study. I will wrap it up as a good one.
Today I am most grateful that Kevin was able to drive himself to work. Yay!
**54 days until I have my masters degree.

Here's what I am looking forward to this week....Leila is coming to our house this weekend for her overnight trial run. :-)

2 comments:

Laura said...

I have been a BAD BLOGGER the past week or so! Well, I've been sick and haven't felt like it! Anyway, I was catching up on your posts. I'm sorry you've been depressed. Sounds like you are exhausted and have so many pressures and responsibilities right now that it's taking a lot of joy out of life! Just remember to count your blessings DAILY and take some "ME TIME"! Take 30 minutes a day to do something that you enjoy...or spend a night scrapbooking. That usually helps me. Call me if you need to talk!!

Love ya,
Laura

Tasha said...

I commented on the above post before I even read this....See this weekend is much eadier to think about instead of 53 days...

I'm glad you are feeling better...Anytime you want to talk..I have email, twitter, facebook, myspace, and a phone....Geez I have way to much to do on the internet, LOL.