Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Introducing...

The two boxer pups that caused all the excitement yesterday...Below is the bigger of the two, currently called King, at 38.4 lbs. Bonus: They have been living with other dogs, a cat and kids with no problems. They are covered in fleas and have worms but will be fixed up in both areas pronto!
And, this one below has the Benson name all over him. He must have been the runt of the litter. He is just 28 lbs. and so stinkin' cute!!! He hasn't had one accident in his kennel (since yesterday). He is currently called Bubba.
I am liking the names Rex, Jesse or Ozzy right now...AHHHHH!!!
We will get them either Sunday or Monday. Did I mention we are fostering the other one until they find a home for it? I temporarily got caught up in all the excitement! ha! Good thing my husband loves me so much! :-)
Here is a video link of them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w7wUwPqGBE
AHHHHH!!!!!
Remember you too can be as giddy as I am - go to the BoxAR site and adopt a boxer in need! :-)

4 comments:

Vader's Mom said...

Girl - You are getting them both (at least for a little while)? You are crazy! :) They are both adorable!!!! I look forward to seeing how this is going to play out - looks like a ton of fun.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's going to hard to decide. Both are adorable. Good luck.
peggy

Tasha said...

I am partial to King :)

But I can see Bubba in your family..I also vote for the nale Ozzy...So Cute!

2 boxers, 1 Stella, 2 cats, 1 husband and your working on your masters..Girl you are certainly looking for some great distractions to get you through the remaining day, LOL...I'm just happy you are happy..

Sandy said...

Aweeee! The are so cute! I can't wait to come play with them.