Saturday, October 3, 2009

Love at first sight

I met Leila in person today...this is her "at attention" look:
I don't think you can truly tell from the picture how small she is - she is probably half the size Jax (the greatest dog ever) was.
Bonnie said she is a little shy until she knows she can trust you. And, she was in my lap within a minute giving me some good boxer kisses. I am pretty sure this means I am her new momma!! She has the sweetest smushy face and the sweetest eyes and her ears crack me up how they stand up a little. Within 15 minutes, she was ready to play, so I think she will make a great playmate for Stella. The only thing that will break this deal is if she is a cat chaser/killer. I just can't imagine that she will be because she is so precious!!
We are bringing her home in 2 weeks for an overnight. I hope I can make it that long! ha! If we didn't have a big concessions job this upcoming weekend, it would be sooner.
Look at that face - instant love!

5 comments:

Vader's Mom said...

Adorable!!! I'm so glad that it went well.

Lindsey said...

Ahh!!! So cute!

Tasha said...

I hope she does well with the cats!

Sandy said...

Awe.....she is just beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her in person!

RoozGal said...

She is soooo cute!!