Sunday, October 25, 2009

Rex is in the house!

And how stinkin' cute is he? Precious!!!
The name Rex is the winner and I have to give credit to my cousin, Kristen's boyfriend. He came up with it - the R is for Rocky and X is for Jax. My first two boys are honored in my new baby. I love it!
Today as soon as we got home from camping, I headed back out to pick up the boxers. Remember, we are also fostering his brother King (who is gorgeous and loves Stella and is a mess! ha!). This house has been crazy today but I love it! Right now, the cats are chilling in the living room and all three dogs are in here too...and I am content! Being the animal lover that I am, this is what makes it a home for me. And having a husband that is ok with that...well, that makes me love him even more!

Thank you BoxAR rescue for having the patience to help me find a rescue that would get along with my cats and keep them safe. I will happily provide Rex with a loving home where he will never go hungry again. :-)
I have a boxer to love....I am smiling again....our house is complete!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Congrats on your new addition...So sweet.

Mandy057 said...

I am so happy for you and Kevin, Lori. Your heart is on the mend with the help of these babies.
Bev

Vader's Mom said...

He has found a home - Sleeping in your arms!