Monday, November 23, 2009

Home at last!

"It was hard sleeping on those concrete floors Mom!"They missed each other sleeping in different kennels...ahhh!
Ok....enough, I know! ha! Kevin said my blog readers were probably saying "thank goodness, the pups are at the vet. She can write about something else." He's so funny! Whatever!

But seriously, in other news, I had some technical difficulties and just got my portfolio uploaded today for my Masters. I was emailing back and forth with one of the professors for help and finally got it turned in. I had a little sick to my stomach feeling when it finally went through. All done...no going back now.

Tomorrow is my last day of work this week!!!!!!! yyyyeeeesssss!!!!
No masters work to do!
No papers to grade!!
Scrapbooking Friday night!
Turkey/Family day on Saturday!!!
It's all good!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Tell Kevin to hush...We LOVE hearing about the babies!

Lori said...

I told him it was my blog and I'd talk about whatever I wanted...no one is forced to read it! ha!
So...puppies it is!

Sandy said...

You can never post too many fur baby pics! I look forward to seeing them!