Sunday, November 1, 2009

Timeline

The end of this masters journey is in sight!! There was pure joy this morning when I flipped the calendar to November! (and then I got a bit scared for a second at all the tasks I need to complete in the next 25 days!!!) Pacing myself and I will be fine!
This is how close I am:
Today I turn in Project II (my grant)
Tuesday, November 3rd, I teach a class at our literacy night (which is my final project)
Friday, November 6th, I write up my final project to turn in
THEN, comes the BIG stuff - every weekend for the next 3 weeks, I have to complete my on-line portfolio. It's the biggie.
I have 3 more weeks of working in the library after school. Then, I can come home at 3 o'clock if I want to!!! woohoo!
The week before Thanksgiving, I have to build my portfolio presentation.
Everything is due November 25th!!! Then, all I do is wait a week and a half and present my portfolio to all my professors (nerve wracking) on December 5th. And, presto, I have my Masters!
The end is in sight!!!! YES!!!!!!!!
My reward for all this work - a new laptop. How am I going to pay for it? Why worry about little details like that! ha! Yippeee!!!!!!
If you hear what sounds like happy shouting on the 25th of November, it is ME!!!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

My eyes are spinning just thinking about all your tasks but you WILL complete them!!! The end to the madness is SOO close!