Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Can't seem to find it...

My Christmas spirit that is...usually I have the house decorated by now and the shopping complete. I just started shopping yesterday AND just ordered my Christmas cards yesterday. Those are usually in the mail by now. What is the deal? Part of it could be having to put all the Christmas presents on a credit card just zaps the fun right out of it! Oh well, I know we aren't the only ones struggling. And, if starting a business was easy, everyone would be small business owners. This sacrificing is all going to be worth it. We aren't as bad off as some people out there...we are able to pay our bills. We just don't have any extra. I like to say we are living on love around here! HA! We are going to look at Christmas lights this weekend, maybe that will put me in the Christmas spirit - looking at Christmas lights and getting Christmas cards are my two favorite things of the season. Anyone have some motivation?

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Merry Christmas...Hang in there!

Vader's Mom said...

I'm struggling this year too - I even handed the shopping list to Jeff and begged him to do all the Christmas shopping. This will be my second year in a row to not mail cards. I've only got 2 weeks left to find my Christmas spirit somewhere.