Thursday, December 3, 2009

I love the UPS man!

My presents to myself for 4 1/2 years of working on Masters and finally being FINISHED arrived today!! Yippee!! So far, no one has a Christmas present but that's ok. Because I have a new laptop!!! Woot! Woot! This is what she looks like:
It's an hp dv6-1355dx blah, blah, blah....most importantly, she is pretty and has a 15.6" widescreen! ha! I love her already!!
As an added bonus (because it was Black Friday sales on-line and I got a steal), I got a new camera. Yipee!! A Kodak Easyshare (my fav brand) Z915. I didn't loose any of my zoom and it is not as wide as my previous easyshare so I can fit it in my back pocket when we go camping and hiking and stuff. Plus, I love the new viewing screen because it's bigger than my old one. I seem to have a thing for big screens! ha!

Don't forget to send me prayers and good thoughts Saturday morning as I present my portfolio to my professors. My last task and then I will officially have my Masters! yay!

1 comment:

RoozGal said...

Back off woman....the UPS man is mine!! All of them!! (I like your new toys!)