Monday, December 7, 2009

It's for the dogs...

Kevin was Santa at TSC yesterday...for the dogs (the BoxAR dogs)!! BoxAR raised almost $900 in two days, so it was worth it. Right Santa? It was nice seeing people I hadn't seen in awhile and meeting some new BoxAR members since I've been preoccupied with my master's and stepped away from helping. I am easing my way back in but don't plan to sit on the board this time around. It's all for the dogs... :-)
That's all you get picture wise...I think our Christmas card pic is coming from this batch. I am super behind in getting those this year! oops!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Seeing the picture of you on "Santas" lap made me think of the song

I saw mommy kissing Santa Clause...Under neath the mistletow last night...

LOL

RoozGal said...

Me too Tasha!! My comment was going to be "Did you kiss Santa Claus?" So...did ya Lori? Kiss Santa?

Lori said...

You know I did! :-)