Sunday, December 6, 2009

Mission Accomplished!

Saturday was a BIG day! I gave my portfolio presentation at UCA for my Master's degree and am now officially FINISHED and have a Master's degree! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! And, as nervous as I was, my presentation went great. Well, once we got my flashdrive to work. I almost had a panic attack when the computer wouldn't recognize my flashdrive in any of the USB ports, but after a few nerve wracking minutes, all worked out. I cracked a joke, the audience laughed, I relaxed and I did my presentation like I was talking to a room full of people I knew...who knew I could do that? Not me! LOL!!
After my presentation, we had some family over for some Benson cooking and fellowship - a perfect way to celebrate getting my Master's degree and having my life back! woot!
My niece "trained" the pups all afternoon. They crashed as soon as she left. She had them worn out! ha!Poor Stella won't master jumping off the bed, so she was trapped for hours of Autumn torture! HA! She laid there with that hat on completely defeated! heehee! Finally, no more projects, homework or studying to keep us from doing whatever we want to do! Thanks for your patience honey! Love ya!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I am so proud of you!

SO NOT FAIR...why are people still wearing shorts and I am dreading the snow??? I need to move.

Vader's Mom said...

So sorry I'm late - I'm so happy for you!! Congrats on seeing your goal to the end!!!