Sunday, January 10, 2010

I have no complaints!!

It's been a great food week around here. Kevin has really out-done himself. Cajun night and then this was dinner Friday night: (who needs a restaurant when you got Big Bear?)

Friday night, we had a quiet night of dinner and watching Band of Brothers. Kevin got the Band of Brothers series from my mom & dad for Christmas and it is AWESOME! I didn't think I'd like it but I am going to be sad when we are finished with it. It's an HBO series on WWII ~ doesn't sound exciting if you are a girl or non-history buff like me, but trust me, it is GOOD!

Anyway ~ great weekend...I got off track! I had a much needed "girls day" on Saturday. Scrapbook store closing = scrapbook SALE! Bargains! We were THERE! Then, we went shopping for matching PJ's for the scrapbook retreat in February because we are cheesey like that! Follow that great day with a good church service today and finally overcoming all the obstacles that kept us from starting a couples Bible Study to host the first one tonight and you have a weekend with zero complaints! Even got the laundry done! Boo-yay!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

I have a great idea...When we get together in the summer, Kevin can come and cook for us...YAY! I am so jealous of all the food pics you post...They look SOOO yummy!