Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Let the pictures do the talking...

My pond BEFORE puppies entered the household...one of the joys of older dogs is getting to have a flowerbed! haMy pond area AFTER puppies enter the picture ~ dug up plants, rocks in the pond and moved and buried under dirt....they were bobbing for fish and apparently trying to dig to the bottom to see if they could get to them there!
I decided I had had enough and declared WAR...this is Rex trying to figure out what I was up to...actually both of them kept their eyes on my every move for the entire afternoon that I dedicated to winning the war and saving to pond.
So far, so good...fido shock installed...holes filled back in...mulch down to TRY to save some plants...most rocks back in place. We will wait for spring for more recovery efforts. ha*Disclaimer: There were no puppies or fish harmed in the making of this blog post. There was, however, one very ticked off cat that got zapped by the fido shock.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Ha! I love it.

Tasha said...

How could you be so mad at that face?? LOL