Thursday, January 14, 2010

R.I.P. Benton

Our little foster boy, Benton, didn't make it. He had surgery today for they thought was an obstruction but when they got in there, they found that his intestines weren't functioning properly and part of it had died. It was too much to repair. I am grateful that we were able to show him some love & compassion & give him a comfortable & safe place to rest in his final days. He had rough go of it this little guy, but he sure won our hearts over in just two short days.
If you are interested in helping BoxAR with any of his vet bills, go to their homepage here. We can always use donations. Every little bit helps!

2 comments:

Becca B. said...

Just breaks my heart that anyone could do that to an inocent little puppy...or any living thing.

Your stronger than me, just the thought of it makes me sick...I just can't handle animal abuse.

Tasha said...

I'm so sorry :(