Sunday, February 28, 2010

Bring it!

I am armed and ready for this week after Sunday School today. I am officially finished with my pity party and ready to put on my armor each morning and get my joy back! I have spent the past month questioning God and this baby journey. The why's and what if's just get me down and can drive you crazy. I have come to terms with my current journey. If it turns out we are infertile or need extra medical assistance to get pregnant, then I will embrace the journey that God has given us. Why I ever question Him, I do not know. He knows better than I do what is best for me. Thank you to everyone that has been praying for us. We have certainly needed it lately - especially myself. But now, I've got my fight back....it's going to be good no matter what the path. :) Keep the prayers coming and I'll keep you posted on the journey for Baby Benson. And if you see me starting to slip back down in the pit, feel free to give a little pull in the right direction!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Keep your head up...Even though I had the girls it took me like 5 months to get prego with Ben..Hang in there. I know you probably have all the assvice you need, but have you tried the website your days? It tells you the best and worst times to get prego and it helped us alot..I know alot of people who have used it and it worked pretty well.

Good luck and I am praying for you and Kevin.

Mrs. Barnhart's 3rd Grade Class said...

Glad to hear the positive words! It will help as much as anything! God does know the directions this journey will lead, and where ever He takes you, He will sustain you and ensure you can survive, and THRIVE there!

Lindsey said...

So glad you are back on path.... your time will come!!