Monday, February 15, 2010

Confession

I have somehow come to HATE talking on the phone. I am not sure when it happened, but it did. Maybe it's because of cell phones and always being reachable now. I don't know. But, I know that I am horrible at returning phone calls. But I will email you all day long. I would honestly rather write an old school letter than yap on the phone. What happened to me? I apologize to all my family and friends. It's not you, it's me!

**On a side note, countdown is on! 4 days until the scrapbook retreat!!!

3 comments:

Vader's Mom said...

I'm with you! I hate the phone!!

Lindsey said...

I'm bad at listening to voicemails and returning calls too. Email is so much easier!!

Queen E said...

I have to say I am with You.. I hate the phone.. but I can email or text you all day...