Sunday, February 21, 2010

Scrap Retreat 2010

We're HERE! Yay! This weekend is one of those you look forward to and goes by so fast! Me, Peggy, Sandy and Laura (aka Funny Girl) left on Friday about noon and headed to Mount Harbor...of course stopping in Hot Springs along the way to eat lunch and make a last minute Hobby Lobby stop for scrap supplies. I scored an awesome bargain on a little scrap bag. Love it!
This is my workspace...we each get our own 6 ft. table and if you don't scrap, that is a huge deal! Oh, and see that green trim/brown tote? That is my bargain find!! :)
The gang's all here ~ Funny Girl (expecting little Funny Girl~ heehee), Sandy, Peggy and me:
Our dinners were catered in ~ chili Friday night and yummy, yummy enchilada's on Saturday night. We all bring snacks too, so eating is a big part of this weekend too! LOL!
Here is where it all happens ~ 35 women scrapbooking with every scrap tool imaginable:Friday we scrapped until about 11:30 pm and then headed to the cabin for the night. But Saturday, it was ON! Peggy and I pulled an all-nighter!!! We scrapped ALL day Saturday and didn't stop until 5:30 am. We figured at that point, we better close our eyes for an hour or two since we were the drivers! :) Here we are taking our own pic because we were the only ones still up!!Sandy is our winner this time around...she won the scrap challenge this year. Look at her awesome page: yay Sandy!!
I beat my last year's pages...44 done and only have Christmas day left to scrap for 2009. woot! Now, I only got up to eat and blog...must go back to bed so I can be ready for tomorrow!!
Peace, love and scrapbooking! ha!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

I'm glad you had fun!

Lindsey said...

What FUUUUUUUUN!!! WIsh they had one of those around here!! Talk about a weekend in paradise!