Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow day on my Birthday!! YIPPEE!!

Let the FUN begin!!! Turns out both pups love the snow...yay! They have ran and had a blast and we bundled up and joined them....waking up to snow and spending the day with Kevin & the pups is the BEST birthday I could ask for! I love you Mr. Snowman! heehee!
Benson style snowman...even our snowman likes BBQ! ha!We never get snow like this here!! I would say we got 3 to 4 inches before the rain started in and they say it will change back to snow tonight. This was a gorgeous snow with big flakes too! And, perfect snowman building snow...I can't remember ever building a snowman, so it's been a fun day!
Stella, the rock star of the house, can add catching snowballs in her bag of tricks! Rocky used to do this too...I love it!
Happy Snow day! Looks like we will be home tomorrow too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun.....I was noticing your red coat. I remember when we got those....we sure have gotten our moneys worth out of them! I still wear mine all the time!
m.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Looks like a perfect day to me. Peggy

Tasha said...

Happy Birthday!