Sunday, February 7, 2010

A weekend in pictures (aka PUPPIES!)

I can't believe I didn't get a picture of the smoker full of meat all weekend!! Besides our awesome pups and their house guest (our dogs have friends sleep over ~ ha), that is pretty much our weekend. Kevin cooked from Thursday night until this afternoon. He did his regular Thursday night smoked meats list and then some Super Bowl specials. He has been running like a mad man (but grateful for the business!!). While he's busy with cooking, I was busy with some puppy therapy....the best kind of therapy there is! :-)
Saturday, I took Rex to the BoxAR fundraiser and he had his picture made for Valentine's day ~ I love his ears! heehee!
And this picture....well, you know that saying "Boys will be boys"...this is Kevin trying to prove that cats always land on their feet. Now, tell me, does it LOOK like Simba landed on his FEET? (Insert heavy sigh) The cat has forgiven him and for the record I told him NOT to do it!
The rest of my fun was watching Rex play with his house guest. He loves Bella. She is only 4 months old, so she won't be this size much longer. She is a great dane/mastiff mix. I can't wait to see how big she gets!! Rex loves it when her daddy goes to Hot Springs and she gets to come and play. Stella could really do without her, but she tolerated her much better this time! ha! Basically, they played and wrestled until they passed out and then woke up and did more of the same.
Notice Stella in the background...all she cares about is making sure no one gets her bone or toys. "Keep her occupied Rex!"And then we sleep...so sweet when we all go to sleep. Kevin had to be up with the smoker all night, so it was me and all three pups plus one unhappy cat in the bed. Talk about a dog pile!

No comments: