Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Clean Up Day

Today was an outside day...love being outside working in my flowerbeds and I just came in...ended the day with my Bible study out by the fire I built. Ahhhh!!! I had a helper all day today to make things easier: She would help me carry the sticks to the pile...only problem was she wouldn't LEAVE them there! ha! Cheap chew toys though!!
And the damage from today's work...yes, I am ashamed of just how bad my flowerbeds were...that's why I am downsizing by one. Then, I'll only have 3 in the back and 2 in the front. heehee!
You know I love a good bonfire...perfect end to today! I think tomorrow I will be rained in and forced to clean this pit of a house. Boo!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

I wish I was your neighbor!! Oh the stories we would swap while weeding the beds....