Thursday, March 18, 2010

It's been a YEAR! (tomorrow)

I have spent this week just reflecting back over the past year. And, I realized tonight during Bible study that we are walking in answered prayer every day. It has been a year of highs and a year of lows. Life is made up of ups and downs. We've made some good decisions and we've made some bad ones. The BEST one we've made is putting God as first in our marriage!
Tomorrow is our one year anniversary and I praise God for guiding our paths back to each other!


3 comments:

Tasha said...

I am so proud of where you are today! I'm blessed to have you as a friend!

Happy Anniversary <3

Lindsey said...

Happy ONE YEAR Lori & Kevin!!! Here's to many many more!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your anniversary is great and wishing you guys health and happiness for many more ahead.
Peggy