Tuesday, April 20, 2010

And the neighbors were relieved...

Not much going on here since the weekend...EXCEPT...remember my post one day last week with the bad yard, a trailer on the side of the house, a concession trailer in the street in front of the house and a smoker in the driveway???? How could I forget? I couldn't even go out front, I was so embarrassed. Well, parking places at storage sheds run around $60 to $80 a month FOR A PARKING PLACE!! But, my husband found an outdoor storage place not far from the house that is only....get ready....$25 a month for a 10x30 spot!!! I mean, we can get a concessions trailer and the smoker in that spot!!! Yeehaw! I have a normal neighborhood subdivision yard at the moment! Wait, I mean, I have a normal subdivision front yard....I have a burn pile going in the backyard as we speak! LOL! We really need to move to the country....

1 comment:

Tasha said...

$25 wow thats a great deal...And 2 for the price of one, awesome!