Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Decisions

We took a little road trip today (yes, I took a much needed mental health day...shh!) and went to check out a concessions trailer for sale. This is the best one we've seen as far as clean, taken care of and has a good price. I am pretty sure it is our next purchase. And, in true fashion of how different we are...on the ride home, I am thinking finances and how this is going to work and Kevin is thinking only about what food he can make to sell out of it. And, that is how we make it work! I think his job might be more fun...wait, no, I don't like to cook. I'll stick to the organizing and money! ha! Here she is....tell us what you think:PS. Mom, you would've loved this place. We stayed for almost 3 hours. He has 50 horses, 50!!!, dogs, cats, donkeys, chickens....and their whole house was decorated with horse stuff. It was a fun trip!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love it! And you could keep the name because Kevin's cooking is truly the best in town....